Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
I love how tri-fold cards look but this one has even more.
I have posted a video below the instructions and a list of all supplies used.
- Base 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Cut two 4″ squares in same color as base
- Cut 2-1/4″ x 4″ in different color as base
- DSP use two different patterns each 3-7/8″ square
- White 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Cut paper according the instructions listed above
- Score the base at 2-1/2″, 3-3/4″, 6-3/4″, and 8-1/4″
- Glue 4″ squares to the top and middle of the tri-fold
- Layer DSP on the 4″ squares
- Attach smaller cardstock to the bottom and layer the white.
- Decorate as desired