Learn the basics of alcohol blends with this Darling Donkeys class.
I have had a lot of requests to teach a class using our Stampin’ Blend Markers. After coloring lots of donkeys with the new free Darling Donkeys stamp set it occurred to me that this stamp set is perfect for teaching the beginning basics of alcohol blend markers.
In this class you will learn
- how alcohol markers are different from regular markers
- best paper and ink pad to use with your alcohol blends
- the basics of shadow and highlights when coloring
What comes with the class
- Detailed video tutorials explaining exactly how I am coloring the donkeys and putting the cards together
- Written instruction with measurements for making more cards if you wish
- All cardstock pre-cut and punched to make a total of 8 cards plus envelops
- 1/2 pack of Playing with Patterns Designer Paper
- Full pack of Playing with Patterns Resin Dots
- Playing with Patterns 3 Ribbon Combo pack
- Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin Blends
- Light and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin Blends
- Color Lifter
- Black Memento ink pad
- FREE Darling Donkeys Stamp Set*
If you already have the Darling Donkeys stamp set let me know and I’ll substitute for what you would like instead.
Click the Paypal button below to purchase this class $63.00
Add shipping if you need me to mail your kit to you. $8.50
Tutorial Only $15 (free for my team)
If you already have all the supplies or are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator yourself, then all you need is the tutorial. I will email the written instructions and video links as soon as they are ready.