Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Today’s Fun Fold has 3 card fronts with it. I’m using the Stamp Set and matching Designer Paper from On the Farm.
- DSP: 7” x 8-1/4”
- Garden Green (2): 4-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Daffodil Delight (2): 4-1/4” x 3”
- Basic White (3): 4” x 2-3/4”
- Daffodil Delight: 4-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Garden Green: 4-1/4” x 3”
- Scraps: Basic White, Daffodil Delight
- Score DSP at 2-3/4” from the top and 2-3/4” from the left, see diagram below.
- Mark with a pencil at 5-1/2” along the top and 5-1/2” along the left side. Then, score diagonally across the DSP connecting the two marked points.
- Fold score lines, bringing the diagonal score line inward as shown on video.
- Design 2 portrait orientation White layers and then, center and adhere on Garden Green and Daffodil Delight cardstock layers. One is the front panel, the other is the inside right panel.
- On the third Basic White image layer, design a landscape orientation. Then, center and adhere on Daffodil Delight and Garden Green. This is the inside left panel.
- With the card folded, adhere the front panel (portrait orientation) to the top left corner flap of the card front.
- Adhere the second panel (landscape) to the back of the front panel, inside the card.
- Finally attach the third card panel to the inside centered in the large bottom right section.
- Embellish as desired.
Happy weekend and happy crafting!