Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Get your Halloween favors made before the Christmas rush. In today’s Fun Fold Friday I am highlighting our Pretty Pillow Box Die. And I ‘ve made 3 different ones for Halloween.
Create adorable gift and treat packaging with the Pretty Pillow Box Dies. The die set includes dies to cut a pillow box that you can assemble and fill with small treats or gifts. Use the embellishment pieces to dress up your pillow box. Create 3D flowers by layering and offsetting the petal images. Cut out tags and labels for your box.
Pillow Box Measurements
- Card stock or Designer Paper 4-1/2″ x 6″
- Scraps for dressing up your box
Instructions for video box
- Cut out pillow box die
- Cut out 2 holes for box lid
- Cut out and stamp Pumpkin Pie tag
- Glue ghost to cardstock and fussy cut
- Punch hole at top of ghost
- Tie ghost and tag together with black bakers twine
- Glue pillow box sides
- Fill with treat and tie shut with gingham ribbon