In today’s Facebook Live I will be creating a Double Easel Fun Fold Card using the FREE Designer Paper Berry Delightful.
- Black Card stock 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ and scrap for Stitched Label
- Poppy Parade Card stock 4″ x 10-1/4″ scored at 2-1/2″ and 5″ and scrap for Stitched Label
- White card stock 4″ X 5-1/4″ inside and scrap for label
- DSP (Berry Delightful Designer Paper) 3-3/4″ x 5″ and 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Glue Poppy cardstock to Black cardstock to create double easel card as shown in the video
- Glue Poppy Gingham DSP to back and front panel of double easel card
- Glue Poppy label to Black label
- Stamp sentiment on small white stitched label
- Attach white label to the Poppy label with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Glue Label to front easel of card
- Add cut out berries, leaves and flowers around sentiment
- Add a bow with a glue dot.
Are you a fan of the Fun Fold Cards? Be sure to catch me every Friday at 9 am CST on my Facebook Page Creating with Kristina.
Also check out these other Blog Posts featuring Fun Fold Cards.