Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
- Box Top 7-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ scored at 1-7/16 all sides
- Box Bottom 7-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ scored at 1-1/2″ all sides
- DSP Top 4-3/8″ x 1-5/8″
- DSP Long Sides 4-3/8″ x 1-3/8″ cut 2
- DSP Ends 1-5/8″ x 1-3/8″ cut 2
- White scraps for hat and sentiment
- Yellow scrap for stars
- Please read instructions all the way through before you begin.
- Cut your Card Stock & DSP to the measurements provided in the supply
- Cut up to score lines on both sides as shown in diagram.
- Add Adhesive to 4 tabs and build the walls to form the box.
- Both the top and the bottom of the box are assembled exactly the same.
- Add the Designer Series Paper to the top of the box and on the sides.
- Stamp the hat on Whisper White cardstock, color and punch out.
- Wrap 2 colored stands of ribbon around fingers 4 times and secure with scrap twine creating bow
- Attach to the back of the hat with a glue dot and attach hat with Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on 1/2″ strip of white cardstock and trim to size
- Tuck it under the hat with glue.
- Punch out stars and adhere with glue dots
- Your project is complete ….enjoy.