Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Do you sell papercrafts at craft shows? If you do you will love my new series, Craft Fair Series 2018. I am starting the series today and will be featuring a different craft each week. The series will be every Wednesday.
Craft Fair Idea: Cake in a Mug
These Cake in Mug gifts are very simple to make.
- coffee mug
- Cake in Mug packet
- coffee packet
- shredded paper
- cellophane bag
- large ribbon
- card tag
Sunflower Card Details
- Card base 3″ x 6″ Whisper White
- mat layer 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ Cajan Craze cardstock
- image layer 3″ x 3″ scrap Whisper White
- Stamp center of flower in Soft Suade
- With Daffodil Delight stamp large flower base
- In Mango Melody stamp detailed petals
- Mask off flower and stamp leaves in Old Olive
- Cut out the image layer with large Stitched Shape Square Framelit
- Adhere all three layers and punch a hole in the upper right corner
If you liked this craft fair idea check out my post Mini Coffee Cup Craft Fair Idea
The Painted Harvest stamp set is a must for this year’s fall inspired papercrafts. Click on the thumbnail and get yours today.