Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In this tutorial, I explain step by step my creative process in creating this beautiful butterfly thank you card from a card sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 10 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook. This card is made with the 2017-2019 Stampin’ Up! In Colors that will be retiring May 31, 2019.
If you would like, you can order my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Card Sketch 10 Measurements
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock scrap for butterflies and sentiment
- Powder Pink strip 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and scrap for oval
- Lemon Lime Twist card stock scrap for oval
- Lemon Lime Twist designer series paper 2″ x 5-1/2″
Card Sketch 10 Instructions
- Tape Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink paper to front of card base
- Stamp sentiment on White scrap and cut out with layering circle
- Cut out Powder Pink oval and Lemon Lime Twist scalloped circle
- Glue all three ovals together
- Run tape on the back of the oval layer and attach Berry ribbon in a zig-zag fashion
- Attach oval layer with ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp, color and punch out butterflies
- Adhere the large butterfly with Dimensional above sentiment and glue the small butterfly in the white section of card base under the oval layer
- Finish with adhesive backed Gingham Gala Sequins
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.