Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
A masculine card can be easy to create when you use jewel tone colors, a neutral theme like leaves and use a card sketch to guide you as I do in this week’s card sketch tutorial. In this tutorial, I show you how I go from card sketch to card while I explain step by step my creative process in creating this masculine encouragement card.
You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 16 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
Also, if you would like, you can order my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Masculine Encouragement Card Measurements
- Crumb Cake cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and 2-1/2″ square
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper leaves 4-1/4″ square and Blackberry bliss 1″ x 4-1/4″
Masculine Encouragement Card Details
- Stamp sentiment on Crumb Cake small square and cut out with stitched square die
- Tape Blackberry Bliss strip to leaves paper
- Adhere Burlap Ribbon between Blackberry strip and leaves
- Tie Blackberry twine around Burlap ribbon
- Attach square layer with dimensionals to Crumb Cake card base
- Stick sentiment on with dimensionals over ribbon
- Add a Blackberry faceted gem to sentiment
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.