Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Coming up with your own card ideas can be challenging but not when you use a card sketch.
In this tutorial, I will show you how I come up with new card ideas using a card sketch from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
New Card Ideas – Sketch 2 Video
Links to my store for the supplies I used are listed below.Product List
Sketch 2 Instructions
- Card base is thick whisper white cardstock cut 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Cut Designer Paper to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Tape ribbon to top of DSP and wrapp ends around to back
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and adhere with glue dots
- Adhere DSP to card base
- Stamp sentiment on whisper white cardstock and cut out with long skinny stitched rectangle framelit
- Cut Lovely Lipstick cardstock with next size larger stitched rectangle framelit
- Layer sentiment rectangle to Lipstick rectangle with dimensionals
- glue sentiment layer above ribbon on card base
I hope this tutorial has helped you see how easy it is to come up with new card ideas. I will be working my way through my card sketch ebook for the next several weeks. You can watch live Thursday mornings on my Facebook Page or see the replay on my Youtube Channel. I will also post a write up for the tutorial here on my blog.
Be sure to watch my Facebook Live next week to see how I create a card using sketch 3
If you missed Sketch 1 you can see it here Card Sketch 1
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me