Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In today’s card sketch tutorial I am going to show you how I made these beautiful blue clouds that my Little Piggy is flying through. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 24 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
If you would like, you can get a copy of my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Little Piggy Measurements
- Blushing Bride Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- In Colors 2019-2021 Rococo Rose Designer Series Paper 3-3/4″ square
- Rose Glimmer Paper 1″ x 4″
- Whisper White 3″ x 4-1/2″” and 2-1/2″ x 3″
Little Piggy Details
- To create clouds, get ink on a dauber and with a light touch in a circular motion rub ink over the cloud stencil
- Tape Designer Paper to right center of the card base
- Then layer clouds 1/4″ from right edge of Designer Paper
- Snip a flag on the right end of the rose glimmer strip and adhere to the cloud layer
- Stamp Flying Pig with Memento Black ink and color with Stampin Blends
- Attach Flying Pig layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
You will go hog wild over this This Little Piggy Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.