In today’s card sketch tutorial I explain my creative process in creating this RAWR-some card from a simple card sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 25 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
If you would like, you can get a copy of my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Card Sketch 25 Measurements
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Dino Days Designer Paper 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Strip of Dino Days triangle paper 1″ x 5-1/4″
- Pool Party cardstock 3″ square
- Old Olive cardstock 3″ square
- Whisper White cardstock 3″ square
Card Sketch 25 Details
- Fussy cut a dinosaur from the large dinosaur designer paper
- Cut out scalloped square from Old Olive cardstock
- Stamp palm tree on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with smaller layering square
- Adhere Olive and White layer squares together
- Stamp sentiment and bubbles on Pool Party cardstock and punch it out with Pretty Label Punch
- Assemble the card, tape the background designer paper to the card base, then the long triangle strip and then the layered squares.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to stick the dinosaur and sentiment on the card
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.