In today’s card sketch tutorial I explain my creative process in creating this RAWR-some birthday card from a simple card sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 26 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
If you would like, you can get a copy of my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Dino Days Card Measurements
- Pretty Peacock cardstock Card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock 3″ x 2″
- Watercolor Paper larger than 3-1/2″ square
Dino Days Card Details
- Tape watercolor paper to a waterproof surface
- Sprinkle watercolor crystals on watercolor paper and spritz with water then dry with heat gun or let sit a few hours to dry
- Stamp foot prints all over card base
- stamp sentiment on white scrap and punch out with Pretty Label Punch
- Attach ribbon to the back on the sentiment shape
- Cut watercolor paper down to 3-1/2″ square
- Stamp dinosaurs on watercolor paper in black ink
- Glue watercolor paper to card base
- Tie twine around card base
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach sentiment shape
- Add enamel shapes to sentiment
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.