In today’s card sketch tutorial I explain my creative process to create this adorable fairy girl birthday card from a simple card sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I’m using the stamp set New Wonders that is only available to Stampin’ Up! party hosts. However you can also get it if you make a $150 which qualifies you for host rewards or as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
I am using sketch 27 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
If you would like, you can get a copy of my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Card Sketch 27 Measurements
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and 2″ scrap for circle and 2″ x 3″ scrap for fairy
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Petal Pink Cardstock 2″ scrap
- Pool Party Cardstock 2″ scrap
Card Sketch 27 New Wonders Card Details
- Stamp fairy on 2″ x 3″ white scrap with black Mememtos ink
- Color fairy with Stampin’ Blends
- Fussy cut fairy
- Stamp sentiment on 2″ white scrap and cut out with second smallest circle die
- Cut out blue and pink circles with second smallest circle die
- Attach fairy to blue circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tie a bow in the ribbon and attach to designer paper
- Glue designer paper to card base
- Stick white circle close to bow with dimesionals
- Adhere pink circle over white circle with 1 dimensional avoiding a double thickness in layers
- Use 1 dimensional to attach fairy circle over pink also avoiding double thickness in layers
- Add pearls
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.