Aaaaaw, how cute are these parent and kid animals? Don’t you just want to hug them all? You can, because they all come together in our Wildly Happy Stamp Set!
In today’s card sketch tutorial I explain my creative process in creating this Wildly cute baby card from a simple card sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 28 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
If you would like, you can get a copy of my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Wildly Happy Card Measurements
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″, 3″ x 2-1/2″ and 3″ x 3/4″ strip
- Woven Threads Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3″ square
- Vellum 3-1/2″ square
Wildly Happy Card Details
- Stamp elephants with black ink on small white square
- Color the elephants with Stampin’ Blends
- Fussy cut the elephants with snips
- Cut out vellum and tan squares with layering circles
- Stamp sentiment on white strip and cut flag tail
- Tape designer paper to cardbase
- Layer and adhere vellum, doily and tan scallop circles
- Attach silver thread to the back of the elephants and stick on with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tuck sentiment strip under the elephants
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.