Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Use scrapbook paper to create a focal point on your next card project. Just fussy cut a large image such as this rose from the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Paper from Stampin’ Up! instead of stamping, coloring and die cutting or punching to create a beautiful focal image every time.
In today’s card sketch tutorial I explain my creative process in creating this Mosaic Rose Birthday card from a simple card sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 29 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
If you would like, you can get a copy of my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Mosaic Rose Birthday Card Measurements
- Card base Early Espresso 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White 1″ x 2-1/2″
- Masic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper 2″ x 5-1/2″
Mosaic Rose Birthday Card Details
- Glue stipe tile designer paper to the bottom of the card
- Tape ribbon on the top of the striped tile paper
- Fussy Cut rose, leaves and butterflies and attach with dimensionals and glue via the picture above
- Stamp sentiment on white strip and cut flag tail on one end
- Tuck sentiment under rose and secure with dimensionals
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.