I want to show you how to cut out an image from scrapbook paper so it looks like you used a die cutting machine. There are couple of things you need to know for this technique and in this video I show what those are.
This is the last video in my 30 Card Sketches with Examples video series. Throughout this tutorial I explain my creative process in creating this Mosaic Mood Thank You card from a simple card sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 30 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook.
If you would like, you can get a copy of my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Card Sketch 30 Details
- Card base Thick Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Fussy cut rose and tile fan pattern on the diagonal
- Glue tile fan pattern in the corner of the card base
- Attach Pearl Doily with SNAIl tape
- Adhere the rose with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stick bow on with glue dot
- Stamp sentiment above the rose
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.