In this tutorial, I explain step by step my creative process in creating this fun Celebration greeting card from a sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 7 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook. This card is made with the stamp set found in the March 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit. I chose the colors Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight from the kit and the designer series paper Painted Seasons. This paper is FREE along with a coordinating stamp set with a $100 order from my shop until March 31.
If you would like, you can order my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with ExamplesProduct List
Card Sketch 7 Measurements
- Card base Thick Whisper White cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Painted Seasons DSP 4″ x 5-1/4″
- scrap Whisper White and Daffodil Delight cardstock
Card Sketch 7 Instructions
- Stamp confetti on white cardstock and cut out with scalloped square
- Cut out Celebrate from Daffodil scrap
- Stamp balloons in different colors and cut out
- Tape white twine to back of each balloon
- Tape Poppy DSP to card base
- Glue Celebrate to bottom section of the card
- Adhere square and balloons with dimensionals
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me