Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In this tutorial, I explain step by step my creative process in creating this beautiful butterfly thank you card from a card sketch. You will find the instructions, supply list and a video below.
I am using sketch 8 from my 30 Card Sketches with Examples ebook. This card is made with the stamp set Butterfly Gala and coordinating punch from our 2019 Spring Occasions Catalog. The butterflies are punched from the retired Botanical Butterfly DSP however you can stamp and punch butterflies from the stamp set to create the same look.
If you would like, you can order my ebook here 30 Card Sketches with Examples
Butterfly Thank You Card Measurements
- Lemon Lime Twist card based 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and a strip 1″ x 2-1/2″
- Designer Paper 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Tape designer paper on center of card base
- I cut a stamp with a small butterfly and large butterfly apart and then stamped the little butterflies randomly all over white card stock and taped it slight left on designer paper
- Stamp sentiment on Lemon Lime strip and cut a flag tail at bottom end then tape to white layer
- Punch out 5 large butterflies and arrange them on the right edge of the white layer lifting 2 up with dimensionals
Supply List – Click on the links to purchase any of the products below to create this card.Product List
Card Sketches make creating a card much easier. Use them with product suites and kits to make it even easier.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me or click on the links above.