Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
For today’s Fun Fold Friday I’m using the Delivering Cheer Stamp Set. The great thing about this stamp set is you can create 6 different looks by mixing and matching the enchanting line-art images to create a look that’s perfect from (covered) head to toe. Then use your favorite coloring techniques to customize the images for any season or occasion, you may need a card for.
Measurements and Written instruction are below the video
- Cut DSP 12″ X 5-1/2″ (Score at 4″, 6″, 8″ another coordinating strip 1-1/4″ X 5-1/2″
- Coordinating Cardstock 4-1/4″ X 5-1/2″ for card base
- Pink Vellum scalloped rectangle 3″ x 4-1/2″
- Basic White 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ and 5-1/4″” x 2-3/4″ for inside
- 2″ circle and layering scallop from Circle dies
- Fold the long DSP accordion style to create a small flap on the inside of the card
- Glue card base to the back of the DSP accordion card having the extra 1/4″ showing on the right side
- Glue the inside fold together to make a flap (see picture)
- Adhere the 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip along the right edge of the front of the DSP
- Stamp sentiment on the 2″ circle and layer to scalloped circle
- Glue half the circle on the small fold flap on the inside of the card
- Adhere the white cardstock to the back inside of the card
- Stamp and color the girl image on the smaller white cardstock
- Layer the image to the scalloped rectangle
- Attach scallop rectangle to the front of the card with Dimensionals
I hope you enjoy this tutorial.
Be sure to catch me live on my Facebook page every Monday, Wednesday and Friday @9:30 AM Central for more card tutorials like this.