Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Do you have a hard time deciding which side of the paper to use? Well, today I am sharing an interesting fold that allows you to show both sides of your pretty Designer Series Paper.
I’ll be using the stamp set Merriest Moments. With this set you can create your very own Christmas bouquet . . . on paper! Play with colors, dimensions, imagery, and let your creativity take the lead in making unique and festive cards for the merriest time of the year!
Measurements and Written instruction are below the video.
- Card Base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- DSP layer 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cut 2″ at the long center (2-3/4″)
- Scraps for stamping and cutting out images
- Fold back corners of the DSP to reveal the opposite side
- Adhere the DSP to the card base and tack down the corners with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp and cut out images
- Stamp sentiment on the card base between the folds
- Adhere image to the corner of the folds
- Add embellishments