Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Happy Fun Fold Friday.
Today I am using the Layering Circle Dies to create this Christmas Fun Fold Card.
I am featuring our new Peaceful Prints that is only available during our holiday SALE-a-bration. (more details at the bottom of this post)
The measurements and instructions are below the video
- Black base 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored 4-1/4″ and 8-1/2 and scrap for 2″ circle
- Peaceful Prints DSP 4″ x 4″ and 2-1/2″ x 4″
- White 4″ square; 3/4″ strip for sentiment and scraps for snowman circle and snowflake circle
- Glue the DSP to the two end flaps
- Use 2″ Circle Die and cut on the 8 1/2″ score line as shown below
- Use coordinating cardstock and punch another 2″ circle
- Attach the 2″ circle to the lower flap by adding adhesive to the bottom section only (it helps to place the circle in the circle cut out and fold the bottom flap up backward to adhere to the circle – making sure circle is sticking to the DSP of bottom flap)
- Stamp and cut out snowman with next smaller size circle
- Color the snowman and glue to 2″ circle
- Cut the small snowflakes out with the smallest circle
- Stamp the sentiment on the 3/4″ strip and trim ends with banner pick a punch
- Adhere the sentiment with Dimensionals
- Use the small snowflakes as an anchor to hold top flap down by using a Dimensional
- Adhere the 4″ white square to the inside
- Finish with inside sentiment and Bling.