Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Hey, crazy cats! The Clever Cats Stamp Set is the purr-fect set for your twitching hour projects including cards, treats for your tricks-or-treaters, and bags. Stamp set includes three mischievous felines that can be stamped peeking from a pumpkin, riding on a broom, or proving the long-held belief that if a cats fits, it sits.
This stamp set includes solid pieces to layer colors on the pumpkin and box. Use the bats and spider images to create a fun Halloween scene that’s more cute than spooky. The spider web image can be stamped repeatedly to create shorter or longer webs. Mix and match the images with included cat-themed greetings to customize your projects.
Or, if you don’t celebrate Halloween use this set to create projects for the cat-lovers in your life. These cats are so sweet they can be used all year long.
Teepee Card Tutorial
Measurements, written instructions and supplies are listed below.
- Teepee Base Basic Black Cardstock 8″ x 4″ and 4″ square
- Cut 2 Designer Paper 3-7/8″ squares then cut in half on the diagonal
- Optional matching Designer Paper 1-1/2″ squares cut on the diagonal to cover cardstock sticking out behind triangle
- White and Vanilla scraps for images and labels
- Prep Teepee pieces by scoring according to the image above
- Glue the square base to the rectangle base so that the center scoreline of the rectangle lines up with the diagonal scoreline on the square
- Adhere Designer Paper triangles on 3 sides of the teepee
- Optional – cover the cardstock that shows on the bottom of the triangles with Designer Paper as well (1-1/2″ squares cut on the diagonal)
- Decorate panels being careful where parts extend past.
- Add a velcro dot to keep teepee secure
We would love for you to take a picture of your Teepee Card and post it over on our Private Facebook Group page
Velcro Adhesive dots