Look no farther than the new 2019 Spring Occasions Catalog by Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Up! has finally made rubber stamps that cling.
Look out boys, there’s a new stamp in town. These Cling Stamps are replacing our old Clear Mount and Wood Mount Stamps and are so awesome.
Now that Stampin’ Up! has made red rubber stamps that cling I couldn’t wait to try them out. Here is a card I made using the Humming Along Cling Stamp Set in the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
A video how I made this card is below the written
You can purchase any of these supplies in my shop. Just click on the linkProduct List
Humming Along Birthday Card
Paper with measurements
- Daffodill Delight CS 8 – 1/2″ x 5 – 1/2″
- Whisper White CS 2 – 1/2″ x 4 – 1/4″
- Watercolor Paper 4″ x 6″
- Tape watercolor paper to a board with low tack tape
- spritz paper with water and sprinkle Brusho Crystals all over
- Let Brusho dry
- Stamp hibiscus flower all over Daffodil Delight card base in Versamark clear ink or Daffodil Delight ink
- Tie ribbon around top of Whisper White banner
- Stamp sentiment on banner
- Snip flag tail in bottom of banner
- Add sequins to banner
- Use Dimensionals to adhere banner in the bottom right corner of the card base
- When watercolor paper is dry stamp humming bird and cut out on the big shot
- Adhere hummingbird with dimensionals
Step by step instuctions
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.
If you like this project and would like to make it yourself but need some materials to do so, please contact me