Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
There are so many great new stamp sets in our upcoming 2018 Holiday Catalog. Here is one of the fall stamp sets called Falling for Leaves. It will be available on September 5th. It has a coordinating thinlit die set that has a really nice decorative border edge die. You can never have enough borders to add interest and layers to your cards or scrapbook pages. Another reason to love this set is that it is a great choice for making masculine cards.
Color Challenge #CWK81718
For our color challenge this week I’m using two shades of green and a yellow to add contrast. The Call Me Clover is from our new In-Colors, Mint Macaron is from the Subtles Collection and Crushed Curry is from the Regals Collection.
Falling for Leaves Thank You Card
- Card base Call Me Clover 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4 -1/4
- Country Lane DSP 4 x 5-1/4
- Whisper White strip 2 x 5-1/4
- Call Me Clover scrap 3 x 3
- Crushed Curry scrap 3 x 3
- Cut out the solid leaf from Call Me Clover scrap
- Cut out the detailed leaf from Crushed Curry scrap
- adhere two leaves together
- Stamp and cut out small leaves in Mint Macaron
- Stick small leaves on top of the detailed leaf
- Stamp sentiment on the right side of the White strip in Crushed Curry
- glue DSP layer to card base
- Center and adhere White strip on top of DSP
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere leaves to card
- Tie a bow around the stem of the leaves (the Crushed Curry twine I used on this card has been retired but we have other colors that will work)
Visit last week’s color challenge here Color Challenge #CWK81018
All these items will be available in my shop on September 5, 2018, when the new Holiday Catalog is available. If you would like a hard copy of the 2018 Holiday Catalog just send me an email to Kristina@CreatingwithKristina.com
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!