Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
This week’s fun fold is called a Concertina Gate Fold. I found this over on Sam’s blog Mixed Up Cards. I can’t wait to show you.
I’m featuring our FREE Tree Lot Dies that coordinate with the Trees for Sale stamp set.
Bring tree-mendous joy to all your papercrafting projects with these FREE with $100 purchase Tree Lot Dies. They coordinate directly with the Trees for Sale Stamp Set, so you can stamp then quickly create detailed die-cut images of a camper, trees, a playful dog, and even some cafe lights to set the mood. It may be cold outside, but hearts are always warm when it comes to picking the perfect tree. This set offers amazing versatility with just a simple switch of colors—make your lot more traditional with a nature-inspired color combination, such as greens and browns, or mix it up with playful colors for a fun, contemporary look. Don’t forget to add a string of lights or two, then “light them up” with your favorite Stampin’ Up! coloring technique.
Measurements and Written instruction below
- Base cut 2 @ 7″ x 10″
- Gold 4-3/4″ x 6-3/4″, cut 4 @ 3-3/4″ x 6-5/8″
- DSP Designer Series Paper 4″ x 6″ and 2-7/8″ x 4-1/4″
- Red Glitter 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″
- Scraps – Gold, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Early Espresso, Red Glitter, Basic White and Vellum
- Cut all the paper from above
- Score the right base at 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″ and 5″ and the left 9″, 8″, 7″, 6″ and 5″
- Cut each base from the 3-1/3″ mark up to the 5″
- Glue the 2 bases together overlapping the centers
- Cut 2 of the gold pieces from 2-5/8″ up to the opposite right corner and the other 2 from 2-5/8″ up to the opposite left corner
- Then cut each gold piece into 3/4″ strips
- Adhere the first longest gold stip then each smaller one trimming them at the bottom to the correct length.
- Assemble the camper, stamp and cut out the trees, lights and pole
- Add them to the smaller DSP
- Layer the camper piece to the red glitter.
- Attach the large gold and red DSP to the center
- Add the camper layer to the center leaving enough room at the bottom for a sentiment label
- Stamp and cut out sentiment and add it to the card.
Here is a list of the items I used on this card. Each thumbnail is a link to my shop.Product List
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.