Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
For today’s Fun Fold Friday I am going to show you how to make a swing panel corner pop up card using the adorable Caroling Mice stamp set on the back page of the mini Holiday catalog.
- Card base 8″ x 8″ scored at 4″ on both sides
- Fa La La DSP 3-3/4″ square
- 2 White 3-3/4″ square
- White Glimmer scrap for scalloped frame
- Score the base @ 4″ on both sides and the bottom corner diagonal
- Cut the triangle out from the bottom corner section leaving about a 1/4″ for a tab
- Attach DSP to front and cut out circle
- Cut out a scalloped frame and secure to the front.
- Decorate the 2 white pieces
- Follow video to see how to attach the tab to the flip panel
- Add the white pieces
Happy weekend and happy crafting!