Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Dinosaurs are so popular with young and old alike. I love this stamp set and used it for our anniversary card last year. The set is retiring May 3 but I wanted to show you this fun fold card technique with it.
*You will need a paper trimmer that allows you to start a cut in the middle of the paper.
Instructions for side step card base.
1. Start with a piece of cardstock cut 5 ½” x 8 ½”.
2. Place the cardstock portrait position in your Paper Trimmer with the left edge of the cardstock at the 2 1/2” mark.
3. Then make a slit from the 2 1/8” to the 7 5/8”.
4. Then rotate counter clockwise in your trimmer and score at 2 1/8”, 4 1/4”, 5 1/2”, 6 3/4” and 7 5/8” just to the slit, except the 4 1/4” run all the way across.
5. Fold it on the score marks accordion style to create stair steps.
Dino Dies are on SALE $14Product List