There will be a lot of gift cards sent this year because of the 2020 pandemic. So in this tutorial I want to show you how to make a gift card holder using a curvy border die.
Supplies, measurements and instructions are listed below
- Cardbase is 11″ x 5-1/2 scored at 3-1/2″ and 7-3/4″
- Use the Curvy Border Die, making sure the decorative edge is facing right on both sides of card
- Fold inside flap and tuck designer paper under it. Place the curvy die where it will cut the designer paper to match the flap
- Glue the cut designer paper to the flap and trim
- Decorate the front of the card
- Glue the edges of the inside flap down to create a pocket.