Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Throughout the month of June I will be sharing cards I’ve been making using the Daisy Delight Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
Earlier I wrote a post on this delightful collection! Click HERE if you missed it.
Today I would like to share with you this Daisy Delight Thank You card I made at the Stampin’ Up! On Stage event I attended back in April. One of the best parts of attending the company’s conferences is the chance to see and use new products from upcoming catalog.
Daisy Delight Thank You Card
- Pool Party card base 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Stamp daisy leaves in Old Olive on left side of card base
- Adhere 2 strips of Delightful Daisy designer series paper (dsp) 4 1/4″ X 3/4″in center of card base
- Stamp “Thank You” on Whisper White 4″ X 1″ clip flag on one end, attach on top of (dsp)
- Attach Daffodil Delight double stitched ribbon 4 1/2″ under Thank You flag
- Stamp 2 large daisies on Whisper White and punch out
- Stack large cut out daisies and attach to left side of Thank You flag
- Finish off with a large gold faceted gem
Making cards to give to family and friends is a very special way to show how much you care. This Daisy Delight Collection can be used for Thank You, Birthday, Sympathy or even a simple blank note card. Put it on you must have list. You will thank me.
I’m glad you stopped by. Come back later to see more from this delightful collection.
Have a blessed day and remember, always do more of what makes you happy.
Each image below is a clickable link to my shop.