It’s fun fold Friday! In today’s video I’m going to show you how to create a double Dutch fun fold card.
Measurements and supplies are listed below.
- Real Red Card base 4-3/16″ x 9″ scored at 5-1/2″ and 2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 2-1/8″ at both ends
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper 4″ x 3-1/4″ and two 1-7/8″ squares
- White Inside piece 4″ x 5-1/4″ scraps for scalloped rectangle and stocking and holly leaves
- Garden Green for scalloped rectangle
- Glue the 2″ strip of Real Red to the bottom back of the larger real red so the scored ends fold over to the front of the card
- Cut out Garden Green rectangle
- Stamp, Color and Cut out Stocking and holly
- Stamp “Tis the Season” on white scrap and cut out with scalloped rectangle
- Glue the two scalloped rectangles together
- Adhere the stocking with Stampin Dimensionals under the sentiment
- Glue holly to the stocking and add berries
- Glue scalloped rectangles to the card top flap making sure not to get adhesive on the bottom part that extend over the double dutch doors
- Don’t forget the inside
If you liked this tutorial you may also enjoy my other fun fold tutorials. Click the link below