Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In today’s card tutorial I’m showing you how to create this double flap fun fold card.
The measurements, instructions and supply list are below the video.
*hint – label the white pieces before assembly. You can see how I had to fix mine in the video because I got them mixed. up.
• Misty Moonlight: 5 1⁄2” x 7 1⁄2”, score at 3 1/4″
• Cinnamon Cider: 3 x 5 1/4″
• Basic White: 2 7/8” x 5 1/8”
• Designer Series Paper: 2 3/4″ x 5”
• Misty Moonlight: 3” x 3 1/2″, score at 1/2″ on 3 1/2″ side
• Ribbon: 20”
• Cinnamon Cider: Largest Stitched Nested Labels
• Basic White: Second largest Stitched Nested Labels
• Cinnamon Cider: 4” x 5 1/4″
• Basic White: 2 3/4″ x 5”
- Cut all the cardstock and designer paper.
- Create scene on the white large shape. I used High Tide stamp set
- Glue base panel layers on card base flap
- Glue 3″ square flap to the right side of the card base.
- Glue Cinnamon layer on the inside to cover up the glued on flap and second white piece
- Attach Nested Dies to the front of the 3″ flap
- Tie twine around 3″ flap
For more Fun Fold Card Tutorials click on the Fun Fold Tag link blow