Ever found yourself at a crossroads, unable to choose which side of your gorgeous Designer Series Paper to showcase? The beauty on both sides calls to you, each pattern and color weaving its own story. Today, I’m thrilled to guide you through a captivating journey with a fold that’s not just fun but ingeniously simple – the Collar Fun Fold Card.
This fold is a game-changer, especially for those moments when you wish you could display both sides of your precious paper. Not only does it solve the age-old dilemma of choice, but it also transforms your card-making into an art form that celebrates every inch of your beautiful materials.
Ideal for framing a roundish focal point, approximately 2 inches in diameter, this fold elevates your projects to new heights of elegance. Whether you’re looking to add a touch of sophistication to your cards or simply want to make the most out of your Designer Series Paper, the Collar Fun Fold Card is your ticket to a world where every fold is a story waiting to be told.
Join me as we unfold the magic, step by step, and turn those indecisive moments into a showcase of creativity and charm.”
- Card Base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- DSP layer 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cut 2″ at the long center (2-3/4″)
- Scraps for stamping and cutting out images
- Fold back corners of the DSP to reveal the opposite side
- Lay the DSP down on the card front and mark with pencil where the opening is and stamp sentiment on the card base . Erase the pencil marks.
- Adhere the DSP to the card base and tack down the corners with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Create a focal image (I used Butterflies and Painted Lavender listed below)
- Adhere image to the corner of the folds
- Add embellishments