Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
This rose floral birthday card looks complicated but it is really easy. The Petal Garden Designer Series Paper along with the Petal Pallette Stamp Set and Thinlit Dies make it a snap.
Tomorrow is the first day of March and that means the first day of spring is almost here. This rose floral birthday card is perfect for anyone having a birthday this spring.
Rose Floral Birthday Card Details
- Trim tone on tone Petal Garden DSP 5 1/2″ x 1 3/4
- Flip the second piece of DSP over and trim it 5 1/2″ x 3″
- Adhere Rose side of paper to top of card base and tone on tone over lapping from the bottom
- Use tear tape to adhere burlap ribbon
- Adhere Delicate White Doily
- Stamp Rose cluster, bird and Happy Birthday on Whisper White card stock with Archival Black ink
- Color roses with Blender pen and ink pad
- Use Big Shot to cut out roses, bird and Happy Birthday with thinlit dies; also the branch in Old Olive
- Cut Calypso Coral strip 3/4″ x 3″ ; snip flag tail
- Layer branch, roses and Happy Birthday with Calypso Coral flag
- Finally adhere bird with Stampin’ Dimensional
Remember spring birthdays are coming up and you will want to be ready with this beautiful rose floral birthday card. All the items I used to make this card are in my shop. Click on the thumbnail images to get there.
Thank you for stopping by and happy stampin’
Our most exciting promotion of the year, running from January 3 – March 31, Sale-a-bration rewards you for shopping! With two earning levels ($50 and $100) you receive free products with qualifying orders, and there is no limit to how many free products you can earn!