Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In today’s card tutorial I am going to teach you how to make this Z fold fall thank you card. I am using the eraser from the back of a pencil to create leaves.
Here is a list of supplies with links to my shop that I used to make this card
You will also need a new pencil with an eraser on the end.
Fall Thank You Card Measurements
Crushed Curry card stock 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4 scored at 2″ and 5 1/2″ and 3 1/2″ square
Blackberry Bliss 3 1/2″ square
Very Vanilla 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 3 1/4″ x 4″ and 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
Tea Room designer series paper 3 3/8″ x 4 1/4″ and 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
Fall Thank You Card Instructions
- Stamp trees in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla
- Use pencil eraser and stamp random “leaves” in Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral and Blackberry Bliss
- Use sponge dauber to color grass with Crushed Curry
- Add ink to the edge of cardstock with sponge dauber in Blackberry Bliss
- Glue to right side of card base
- Stamp large leaf in Blackberry Bliss on Blackberry Bliss cardstock and cut out
- Cut out detailed leaf from Crushed Curry cardstock
- Glue Tea Room DSP to top and front flap of card base.
- Tie Blackberry Bliss Twine to 2″ flap of card base
- Add adhesive to back of detailed cut leaf on Silicone mat, turn over and rub off excess adhesive and stick to Blackberry leaf
- Use Dimensionals to adhere leaves to flap
- Stamp Thankful to small strip of Very Vanilla and snip flag tails on both ends
- Stick to top of leaves with Dimensionals
- Stamp “thinking of you” to smaller Very Vanilla cardstock and adhere to inside of card base
Thank you for stopping by. If you would like to see another card I made using Falling for Leaves stamp set, check out Falling for Leaves Thank You Card.