Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Make your Mother’s Day card extra special with this flip out fun fold. In today’s video I’m going to show you how easy it is to make a flip out card also known as a joy fold card.
Scroll past the video to see measurements and supply list.
Flip Out Fun Fold Measurements
- Misty Moonlight card base 4-1/4″ x 8-3/4″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Gorgeous Grape 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ and scraps for blooms
- Highland Heather scraps for blooms
- Pear Pizzazz (2nd base) 3″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and scraps for leaves
- Hydrangea Paper 3″ x 4″
- Green Gingham Paper 2-3/4″ x 4″
- White 2-3/4″ x 4″ and scrap for sentiment and sprigs
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Gorgeous Grape layer to the inside of the Misty Moonlight base
- Adhere the Hydrangea paper to the outside of the Misty Moonlight base with Stampin’ Seal
- Attach the Green Gingham paper to the front of the Pear Pizzazz base with Stampin’ Seal
- Stamp “Happy Mother’s Day” on a white scrap and cut out with the stitched rectangle die
- Punch 3 leaves (Pear), 3 sprigs (White) and 3 blooms (1 each Grape, Heather and Moonlight)
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the white sentiment to the center of the Green Gingham
- Tuck the white sprigs under the rectangle and secure with glue dots, 2 in the left corner and 1 in the right.
- Trim off leaf stems and attach over white sprigs using glue dots
- Attach blooms with Dimensionals over the leaves
- Use glue to adhere the Pear Pizzazz base to the Gorgeous Grape layer to create the flip out fun fold card.
- Finish with opal rounds in the center of each bloom
The flip out fun fold or joy fold is a simple card that makes a beautiful card even more special. Would love to hear your opinion and if you tried one.