Make your Mother’s Day card extra special with this flip out fun fold. In today’s video I’m going to show you how easy it is to make a flip out card also known as a joy fold card.
Scroll past the video to see measurements and supply list.
Flip Out Fun Fold Measurements
- Misty Moonlight card base 4-1/4″ x 8-3/4″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Gorgeous Grape 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ and scraps for blooms
- Highland Heather scraps for blooms
- Pear Pizzazz (2nd base) 3″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and scraps for leaves
- Hydrangea Paper 3″ x 4″
- Green Gingham Paper 2-3/4″ x 4″
- White 2-3/4″ x 4″ and scrap for sentiment and sprigs
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Gorgeous Grape layer to the inside of the Misty Moonlight base
- Adhere the Hydrangea paper to the outside of the Misty Moonlight base with Stampin’ Seal
- Attach the Green Gingham paper to the front of the Pear Pizzazz base with Stampin’ Seal
- Stamp “Happy Mother’s Day” on a white scrap and cut out with the stitched rectangle die
- Punch 3 leaves (Pear), 3 sprigs (White) and 3 blooms (1 each Grape, Heather and Moonlight)
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the white sentiment to the center of the Green Gingham
- Tuck the white sprigs under the rectangle and secure with glue dots, 2 in the left corner and 1 in the right.
- Trim off leaf stems and attach over white sprigs using glue dots
- Attach blooms with Dimensionals over the leaves
- Use glue to adhere the Pear Pizzazz base to the Gorgeous Grape layer to create the flip out fun fold card.
- Finish with opal rounds in the center of each bloom
The flip out fun fold or joy fold is a simple card that makes a beautiful card even more special. Would love to hear your opinion and if you tried one.