For today’s Fun Fold Friday I am going to show you how to make this sliding panels fun fold card.
- Thick Basic White 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Basic White scrap for circle
- Blueberry Bushel cut 2 @ 5-1/4″ x 2″
- Berry Burst scrap for Countryside Corners
- Pretty Peacock scrap for leaves
- Lost Lagoon scrap for leaves
- Masterfully Made DSP (Designer Series Paper) cut 2 @ 1-3/4″ x 5″
- Score and fold long side from both ends at 1-3/8″ and 2-¾”, then fold both flaps in and then back the other direction.
- Layer the cardstock panels to the DSP panels
- Glue one panel to the bottom left corner of the card flap and the other one to the top right corner making sure they line up when the card is closed.
- Cut out second to smallest Countryside Corners from Berry Burst
- Cut out third to largest stylish circle from white
- Punch out 2 Pretty Peacock boughs and 2 Lost Lagoon boughs
- Stamp a sentiment on the circle in Berry Burst ink
- Add leaves to the back of the circle
- Layer the circle to the Countryside Corner with Dimensionals
- Glue sentiment piece to the top panel only
- Don’t forget the inside and envelope
Happy weekend and happy crafting!