In this week’s Fun Fold Friday Im going to show you how to make a fun fold card in less than 5 minutes using our new Butterfly Brilliance stamp set
Supply list is at the bottom of this post.
- Card base 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- DSP layer 4″ x 5-1/4″
- cut the DSP on the long edge in the center to the center of the card
- Fold back the two corners of the cut to reveal the other side and press
- Glue the DSP to the card base with fold whichever direction you choose (I have mine on the left side of the card front)
- Cut out a butterfly from the DSP) and secure it at the point of the two corners folded back with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment in the revealed part of the basecard
- Finish off with some twine tied at the top of the card