Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In this this fun fold tutorial the measurements and instructions are listed below.
The corner flip fold is a dramatic fold that is great for an image that is highlighted on a square base. I am making a Halloween corner flip card but it can be used for any occasion card.
To create the base you will need a colored cardstock that coordinates with the designer paper of your choice.
Corner Flip Fold Measurements
- card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Designer Paper (DSP) 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- second card stock color different from card base 2-5/8″ square and 4″ x 5-1/4″
- White card stock 2-1/2″ square and 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Scrap white for sentiment and image
Corner Flip Fold Instructions
- Cut corner to flip
2. Flip the corner toward front and partial cut square will flip to the back. Press corner down.
Now decorate the card. I am using “Have a Hoot” stamp set
- Cut a 3″ square out of top right corner of designer paper as shown on video
- Attach designer paper to card front and trim excess
- Cut out spider web from Granite Gray CS
- Stamp and color owl in tree and spider on scrap white CS
- Cut out owl and spider
- Stamp and color tree with owl and spider on 2-1/2″ square
- Adhere gray spider web over tree where spider is
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach cut out owl and spider
- Tape Black 2-5/8″ square to the back of the owl square
- Pop owl image up with Dimensionals on the card base
- Tape large Black and white card stock pieces to the inside of the card
- Stamp sentiment on white scrap and cut out
- Add sentiment to card