Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Today’s card is brought to you by SALE-a-bration. This beautiful cake stamp set can be yours FREE!
*Supply list, measurements and video tutorial are listed below.
Don’t know what SALE-a-bration is?
It’s our most exciting event of the year! SALE-a-bration rewards you for shopping. With 2 earning levels you receive FREE products with qualifying orders, and there is now limit to how many free products you can earn.
Happy Birthday To You Stamp Set
Card Tutorial Video
- Card base Petal Pink 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, 2-3/4 x 3-1/2
- Designer Paper 4-3/4 x 3-1/2
- Black strip 2 x 4-1/4, scraps for branch punch
- White 2 x 3
- Stamp the cake in black on the petal pink card stock
- Stamp sentiment on white card stock
- Punch out sentiment
- Punch out 2 branches from black scraps
- Run the black strip through the embossing machine
- adhere the designer paper to the card base
- glue the embossed black strip to the center of the card
- attach the cake image to the card at an angle
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card
- Stick the branches under the sentiment and cake image