Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
I have another craft fair idea for you today. This is one of my best sellers. It is called a Hot Chocolate Pocket.
Hot Chocolate Pocket Details
To make this craft fair Hot Chocolate Pocket you will need:
- hot chocolate individual packets
- candy canes
And these items you can find in my shop.
- Fold the 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock at 4 1/4″
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper left corner of the card face with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with white powder.
- Fold back the upper right corner of card making sure not to fold the sentiment
- Glue shut the card to make a pocket
- Cut out a black scallop circle and Whisper White stitched circle and adhere together
- Tape a 1″ x 4 1/4″ strip of designer paper 3/4″ from the bottom of the card
- Adhere circle layer in the center of the 1″ strip
- Stamp snowman with Stazon black ink and color using watercolor pencils and a blender pen
- Cut out the snowman and three snowflakes with Big Shot.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the snowman and snowflakes to the card
- Insert hot chocolate and candy cane.
This Hot Chocolate Pocket is fun and easy to make. Make enough for each student in your child’s class or give one to each of your coworkers.
Looking for more Craft Fair Ideas? Check out How to put together a Cake in a Mug gift.
Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a beautiful and creative day!