Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In today’s Fun Fold Friday I am showing you how to make a pop out square fun fold card. Also I am using this month’s Paper Pumpkin monthly craft kit.
Measurements and supplies are listed below.
- base 11″ x 4-1/4″
- layer 4″ x 5-1/4″
- square mat 3″ square
- pop out square 4″
I am using items from the September Paper Pumpkin craft kit
- mark tick marks at 1-1/4″, 2″, and 2-3/4″ on each side of the 4″ square
- draw lines connecting the 2″ marks and 1-1/4″ marks then score and erase lines
- Fold corners on the score lines to create pop out square
- Tape designer paper to base
- Tape mat for pop out square to card
- Glue pop out square to mat
- Add cut out images to the inside of the pop out square
- Stamp the sentiment on white banner
- Attach banner to black frame and then to card
Paper Pumpkin Subscription
October Ordering Special
EVERY person who places an order with me October 1st-15th will receive a FREE card Class! You’ll have all the supplies prepped and ready to make these Adorable Pumpkin Harvest cards. (You’ll want the Harvest Hello stamp set, and an Early Espresso stamp pad) The rest will be provided!
*Min. $50.00 order plus I’ll add an extra FREE gift inside that you’ll use on the cards and have lots left over!
*United States only Use this link to place your order
Use Host Code 9TGAGG3X