Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
On today’s Fun Fold Friday I made a Spanner Panel card using the Lovely & Lasting products from Stampin’ Up!
Measurements and Instructions are written below the video.
Give your papercrafting projects a beautifully antiqued feel with the Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set! With gorgeous florals, border, and tile designs, this stamp set will dress up any card to make it feel timeless. Repeat the tile image to create a textured background or make your own pattern by repeatedly stamping the flower and leaf stamps! Then use one of the elegant everyday sentiments to finish your project and put a smile on someone’s face
- Card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Embossed cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Spanner cardstock 1″ x 5-1/2″
- DSP (Designer Series Paper) cut 4 @ 3/4″ x 4″
- Inside 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Scraps for stamped image and label punch
- Cut cardstock and Designer Paper according to measurements listed above
- Run cardstock through embossing folder
- Cut 1″ slits up to the fold line on both sides of the landscape card front
- Glue the embossed cardstock to the center and DSP to the 2 side flaps
- Attach the spanner panel on the back side of the 2 1″ flaps and above the center flap
- Stamp, color and cut out images and label.
- Assemble and adhere the image and label to the corner or center of the spanner panel avoiding the center flap.
- Finish by adhering the last 2 DSP pieces to right and left side of the inside piece.
Host Code Special
Spend $50 – $149 and use this month’s host code and I will send you a special thank you gift at the end of the month.