Here is the video for this week’s Fun Fold Friday. Supplies and measurements are list below.
- Card base 8-1/2″ x 11, scored at 4-1/4 on the short side and 5-1/2″ on the long side and then cut on the diagonal.
- 2 Coordinating Designer Paper 4 x 5-1/4″ cut on the diagonal
- Vanilla scraps
- Cajun Craze scrap
- Gold scrap
- Tape designer paper triangles on the 2 triangle flaps of the card base
- Stamp shrubs on vanilla scrap and cut out with stitched circle
- Stamp and color fox on vanilla scrap and cut out by hand
- Stamp sentiment and punch out with classic label punch
- Cut out scalloped circles from the Cajun Craze scrap and Gold
- Layer the stitched circle to the Cajun Craze scalloped circle
- Tape Linen Trim to the back of the Cajun Craze scallop circle
- Glue the Gold scalloped to the Cajun Craze scallop
- Attach circle layers to the top triangle flap careful not to get bottom flap
- Stick fox on with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Glue sentiment on
If you enjoyed this Fun Fold Tutorial there are many more on my blog.
Click here to see them
Be sure to catch me live on my Facebook page every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for more great card tutorials.