In today’s tutorial I’ll be showing you how to easy it is to create this fun accordion fold card using Oso Ombre and Approaching Perfection from our Sale-A-Bration brochure.
All measurements and supply list are listed below
- Card base 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Scored at 8″, 5-1/2″, 3″, 1-1/2″
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Small DSP 1-1/4″ x 4″, Medium DSP 2-1/4″ x 4″, large DSP 2-3/4″
- Tape DSP to the card base in the appropriate spaces
- Punch 2 balloons
- Stamp Sentiment in between medium and large DSP sections
- Stamp candles on white and cut out
- Stamp balloons on large DSP
- Adhere balloons and candles
- Draw strings and add bling
Sale-A-Bration items will not be available until Jan 5thProduct List
Happy Stamping and Happy 2021!