Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In today’s tutorial I’ll be showing you how to easy it is to create this fun accordion fold card using Oso Ombre and Approaching Perfection from our Sale-A-Bration brochure.
All measurements and supply list are listed below
- Card base 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Scored at 8″, 5-1/2″, 3″, 1-1/2″
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Small DSP 1-1/4″ x 4″, Medium DSP 2-1/4″ x 4″, large DSP 2-3/4″
- Tape DSP to the card base in the appropriate spaces
- Punch 2 balloons
- Stamp Sentiment in between medium and large DSP sections
- Stamp candles on white and cut out
- Stamp balloons on large DSP
- Adhere balloons and candles
- Draw strings and add bling
Sale-A-Bration items will not be available until Jan 5thProduct List
Happy Stamping and Happy 2021!