Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Send some Christmas spirit with your Christmas cards this year with the Words of Cheer Stamp Set! This stamp set comes with a variety of Christmas sentiments that are perfect for classic Christmas cards.
Measurements and Written instruction below
- Card base Garden Green 4″ x 11″ scored at 3-1/2″ and 7-1/8″
- Designer Paper Painted Christmas pine cone (top) 3-7/8″ x 3-3/4″ and (bottom) 3-7/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Vellum 3-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- White scraps for greetings
- Cut out all the cardstock and DSP and vellum
- Create stained glass on vellum using black embossing powder and Stampin’ Blends (alcohol markers)
- Tack the top DSP down in the center ONLY and line up die with stained glass, tape down and remove vellum. Do NOT cut vellum
- Layer vellum between the card base and DSP
- Adhere bottom DSP to bottom of the card.
- Stamp and cut out sentiments. Make sure there is enough room for blind to hold card front up
- Add bling
- Include tealight
Hope you enjoyed this week’s Fun Fold.