Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
In today’s episode Fun Fold Friday I’m going to show you how to make a cute little basket and matching card that’s perfect to give to somebunny special this Easter.
- 6″ square designer paper or cardstock
- 3/4″ x 6″ strip for handle
- 3″ x 6″ cardbase
- 2-3/4″ designer paper
- Score 6″ square at 2″ and 4″ on both sides to create a 9 patch grid
- Cut score lines at the bottom and top. Do not cut the sides. You should have 3 flaps on the bottom and top.
- Fold the outside flaps over the middle flap and stick together matching corners
- Secure 3/4″ strip as a handle
- Decorate as desired and make a matching 3″ card