Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Good morning and happy Friday! Designing a masculine birthday card can be a challenge for many card makers. However, with the right color palette and stamp image, it can be a lot of fun.
In this card tutorial, I am going to show you how to create this masculine birthday card using the Country Livin’ Stampin’ Up! stamp set.
Here is a list of the supplies you will need. The images are links to my Stampin’ Up! shop.
Masculine Birthday Card Details
Cut the following:
- Soft Suade 8 ½”x5 ½”
- Crumb Cake 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Early Espesso 3 3/4″ x 4″
- Mint Macaron 3 1/4″ x 4″
- Watercolor Paper 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Wood Textures 2 1/2″ x 1/2″
- Crushed Curry 1 1/2″ x 1/2″
- Stamp boots with Stazon leaving some room at the bottom for sentiment
- Color boots
- Tear Early Espresso and Mint Macaron and top of watercolor paper and ends of Wood Texture
- Stamp Happy Birthday on Crushed Curry and trim down with snips
- Starting with Early Espresso, adhere Mint Macaron and burlap ribbon
- Adhere Wood Texture and Happy Birthday to cowboy boots
- Use dimensionals and adhere boots to espresso layer
- Separate Nature’s Twine into 2 – two strands and tie around Crumb Cake
- Use dimensionals to adhere boot layer to Crumb Cake
- Adhere Crumb Cake to card base.
If you liked this tutorial you might also like Zoo Animals Birthday Card
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful and creative day.