Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Card kits usually have more pieces than what is needed to create the cards. Today I’m using some leftover pieces from a card kit to create a simple masculine birthday card.
- Card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Bermuda Bay designer paper 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and 1/2″ x 3″
- Green designer paper 2″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White 1″ x 2-1/4″
- Spread paste on Bermuda Bay designer paper to create cloud background
- Stamp sentiment on white strip and snip a flag tail at the end
- Snip a flag tail at the end of the Bermuda Bay strip
- Tear the green designer paper to resemble a grassy hill
- Tape the banners on the green grass
- Tape the cloud background to the card base
- Adhere the grassy hill with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the cloud background
- Attach the hot air balloon to the cloud background
I hope you enjoyed this card tutorial. Join me every Monday on my Facebook page to see more masculine card ideas.