Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link
Looking for possibly the easiest fun fold card ever? Try this card featuring the Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments stamp sets and dies, Plaid Tidings designer paper, and the Classic Label Punch!
Be sure to watch the video tutorial where I show you how to create this side fold card and give some great tips to help with the process. The measurements and supplies I used to create this card are listed below.
Side Fold Card Measurements
- Score a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of cardstock at 5-1/2″ and 6-3/4″
- Layers of the front panels
- Cardstock 4″ square, DSP 3-7/8″ square
- Cardstock 1″ x 4″, DSP 7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Inside panel
- Cardstock 4″ square, white 3-7/8″ square
- Fold the 5-1/2″ score as a valley (like a regular card). Then fold the 6-3/4″ score the opposite direction.
- Use glue to adhere the section between the two score lines and press the card front to the back. This creates the side fold.
- Adhere layering panels to the front of the card
- Punch a notch on both ends of the section that is glued down.
- Place a glue dot in the middle of the smaller panel. Starting and ending at the glue dot, wrap narrow trim twice around the card inside the notches.
- Add a bow to cover the glue dot.
- Decorate the front as desired.
- Don’t forget the inside and envelope
Click on the link above for other great fun fold card ideas